Monday, November 16, 2009

Dead-beat Homecoming

You are seeing the steady decrease in my posts!!!

But greatfully I've gotten emails from 4 new people who came across me on Google.

Google stalks me xD



God I'm cool xP

So yah, homecomeing is soon DD: I hate dances. I never get asked. And I always wish I do. I never get asked to dance. I can't dance. I can slow dance. But I can't dance normally. I bought my homecomeing dress, which I will upload later, its really pretty. I'm going to wear heals, without falling! Kittys my date! xD Just a little joke. Kitty'll probably get asked a few hundred times. Lucky. Yah, I'm jealous of her. :'(

I thought about asking Daniel if he would wanna come over here and be my date. I decided I'm to ashamed. Plus I think he got a girlfriend. So sad :/

Thats all cool though, you wanna know why? I'm dead. Nothing can hurt me now.

Thats a lie. Everything hurts me.

Love now and forever,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment