Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dear Mr. Warden

No, I do not want him to read this. I'm just about to rant off about it like I'm talking to him kind if so I want you to be able to keep up. Lol. And this goes to anyone else who says it too.

There are many things I can rant to you about. But for the sake of my thumbs I'm going to focus on your statment "YOU DRESS LIKE THE DEAD!!"

Now I'm sure it goes without saying that this is a very childish commen that I would expect from my little brother, a 12-year old, which would be, not an acceptable remark, but acceptable for his age. You, however are a grown man of some 40+ year of age, and a parent at that who should carry the responsiblity of an adult. So for lack of a resposible way for me throwing your sad attempt to have my mother retaliate toward my "lack of love for god" that you so earnesly lied to her about, you choose to insult my wardrobe which is 100% more conservative than your daughters. Well to stear you away from looking like such a fool again I'll have you read into why your comment is so absurb. Unfortunately, there are not enough occasions for me to dress like the dead seeing as how I mostly find the casual jeans and a band tee more acceptable. You see, when you are dead you are dressed in one of three ways. One: you are in whatever outfit you died in which in a way your comment could be correct but it is simply impossible to say everyone dies in jeans and a band tee. Two: you are nekkid, which unless you pedo watch me undress and in the shower I do no where else, and infact is a more accurate term for your daughter who so proudly strips for so many young (and old) men. And three: you are dressed formally in your casket for a viewing in which I'm sure my mother would have me in a good Sunday best dress and I'm afraid I jus dontdress up formally that often.

Well Mr. Warden I find your acts that of a child or a teenage girl. Next time please hold yourself more respectably.

No comments:

Post a Comment