Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

I saw New Moon today...

Not enough topless Jacob :(



To much drama crap :(



More topless Edward then I ever wanted to see >=O



Ugh, to much of Edward and Bella have mental sex >.>



All together to much of Bella and her man voice o-o



And am I the only person who thinks they need to higher a different actor to play Bella vampire then Bella human?

But overall I'm glad I saw it.

:)

And I'm working on a dorky outfit picture.

For now I have this.



And this.



Notice my eyes are drawn on xP

Love for now and always,
-Bekki♥

1 comment:

  1. my name is Travis, out of boredom i was looking at what i should do with my hair because it was gettin pretty long, so i wanted to go with a scene look, and i've liked it ever since. i found you on that website and wnt to your blog... i wouldve never gone out of my way to do that so it mustve been for a reason, id ont want this chance to fly by because i noticed you lived in louisiana...i do to...alexandria/pineville to be exact...so if there is any way, PLEASE contact me at 318-792-7644

    ReplyDelete