Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow

The snow doesn't melt when it falls on me. I look deader then usual. I don't feel cold though the people around me are bundled up. My friend would occasionally lean over and brush the still frozen snow fakes from my hair and shoulders. People stare at me. People think I am strange. I am strange. I'm dead.

Sorry for that moment :) I just felt like writing differently. The frozen moment in time, if you do pardon my irony, is during my little brother's football team. It snowed in Louisiana. Isn't that wonderful :) Maybe we will have a white Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas go listen to Last Christmas by the amazeing band Busted. Comment what you think of them if you haven't already heard of them :)

Speaking of Christmas on a very off subject by that, I cut my hair. Heh. No pictures of it, but I do have a few new pictures for you dorks. They, however, will not be posted on this blog. I am haveing a new blog for just my creations. I don't know what the name of it will be yet so keep watch for it.

Love now and always,
~Bekki♥

P.S. I will still be posting here, I just want to have a blog just for creations and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment