Monday, March 15, 2010

Everyone in a Straight Line Please

I can't stand in a line. I mean, I can stand in a line if your not picky. I can't stand directly behind or in front of people without alot of room, even then I can't have a person directly behind me. I just can't... I had a spaz out in 1st grade, I haven't had a problem since...until today... And I can stand in a line, I just have to stand at an angle from the people. Today we had to stand in a line alot... We had to get in a line going to this activity thing... That was the first occurrence. I wasn't trying to stand next to anyone, I wasn't trying to line up in a pair, I was just trying to get some space. I wasn't talking, I was being good, but she wouldn't stop fussing at me. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes long enough for her to leave me alone without any problems though... So it was all good... I did good the rest of the time... Until the end of the day of course... My school doesn't have a buss or anything, so your parents come pick you up or you walk home. Well my school decided it would move quicker if we stood in a line with our grade... I can't stand in a line. Mrs. Smit asked me what was wrong. I started freaking out. I was trying to keep it under control. She made me move to the back. I thanked god, but I was all by myself. And the kept calling me up to talk to her. She asked me what was wrong. She asked me why. She kept talking to me. I couldn't stand it. I kept it almost okay, but I was crying. Not bawling, just sniffling and stuff. Then she accused me of how I handles 1st - 5th grade. I wanted to yell at her that I did freak out in 1st grade, and how no other teacher scolded me for standing at a slight angle. But I was biting my lip. It was horrible. I ran to my car when my dad finally got there.

Spaz Attack: Breathing fast and hard, biting my lip and nails, crying, sniffling, shaking, trembling, stuttering, sweating, and if taken to the extreme I break down into the fetal position.

I'm tempted to ask my mum or dad to wright a note, but it isn't exactly something she's always known about. It's never been a big deal, but I can't handle this again, it might exceed. I can't break up. I hate breaking up...

Love now and always,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment