Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ego-maniacs and Over-confidents

People who are "Ego-maniacs" or "over-confidents" make me sick to my stomach. Especially if they have nothing to flaunt.

Example:
I have nothing to flaunt, thus, I do not flaunt anything.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see people who have nothing to flaunt but flaunt away anyways. Looks like they need to be smacked down, lol.

Do any of you have a problem with this, or is it just me? :/ Help me out here. Am I really that different? Leave a comment or email me at littleblackpanda@yahoo.com

Love forever and always,
~Bekki♥

1 comment:

  1. it's not just you. maybe i'm just jealous, but people that are way too over confident make me feel nothing but crap. sometimes i even feel like they're trying to push their crap down my throat! you're not alone.
    ~Noelle

    ReplyDelete