Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nervousness and Over-preparation

Is it possible to die of nervousness and over-prepatation?

No you say?

I think I'm about to make it possible...

Why do I feel this way you ask?

Well careful asking stuff, curiousity melts the brain of the reader.

But I'll tell you just this once, only cause your so darn cute :P

Thursday: Bowling with friends, meting Sara's new boyfriend, carefull this doesn't happen that often :P ily Sara. It also might possible be my first date with my "boyfriend" Daniel Huffman.

Friday: Mums driveing me to Danny's house for a family crawfish boil in which I have to met his family x.x

Now why would I be makeing a big deal out of these little things?

I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT TO WEAR!!!

Ima die...Ima die...Ima die...

Oh wait....

I'm already dead ;DDD

Love now and always,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment