Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday

I'm now 14. Alot of people are pissed at me though. They keep saying they thought I was 14 now 15. I think they assume to much then blame me. So yah, so far. My birthday sucks. I'm not haveing a party to save myself the disipointment. I was supposed to hang out with my little sister and my other friend (maybe). But my little sister forgot. She went to her friend's, we'll call her Natalie, house or whatever. She didn't even say happy birthday. She didn't come to my last birthday either. She had Natalie over. I'm texting Randy. This guy I new forever ago started talking to me on myspace. We were texting earlier. I didn't tell him I was dead. He doesn't live near here anymore. He doesn't need to know.

I'm home alone. I don't know where my mom went. My dad took my brother some where. I don't feel older. Tommy was supposed to get on today to wish me happy birthday. Something tells me he forgot. Oh well... Its typical. I ate this stuff called "pink fluff" I made. I think I could taste it. But normally taste is just a memory. I bit my finger hard enough last night that my mom noticed. She made me stitch it up. I doubt it will heal. But it never hurts to try.

So my birthday isn't going along so great.

Love now and forever,
~Bekki♥

3 comments:

  1. happy borthday ..beautiful..i miss u though..when i woke up..u was the first person i though about..happy birthday.beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Terrell... Sorry I haven't posted lately. Highschool sucks...

    ReplyDelete