Friday, August 14, 2009

Over it?

Randy... Hes a true piece of work. Hes the only person that has ever treated me the same even though I'm dead. I mean Sarah is amazeing and all. And truly supportive since my return. But shes kind of... pitting to much. Randy doesn't pitty me for a second over anything. Not really. He doesn't hang onto it. He moves on and ignores it. But he still completely ignores me at school. I don't know. I told him that I like him. He totally ignored the fact that I said it. Well kind of. First he asked why I like him. I told him I refuse to feed his ego. Then we started talking about music... He still talks about this girl, we'll call her Amy for now, constantly. I told him in hopes he would at least stop talking about her. She doesn't even like him. She wants nothing to do with him... But he still talks about her. I'm hopeing to get over him. Since its obvious I'm dead and hes living and its impossible... I stopped feeling after that though. I was getting better with smells, taste, and touching. But I just kind of lost it. Like theres not as much will behind trying... Its truly sad. And Its killing me. He sat next to be at carpool and I tried not to look him in the face. I just looked down and bit my lip. I stopped imitateing breathing to. It seems so pointless now. Its better just to look dead I suppose.

I'll due another post on a thing that really killed me when I was younger. Kay?

Love now and always,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment