Friday, August 14, 2009

Kindergarden...

You know kindergarden is a very crucial time because its when you learn your social skills. Theres a reason even when I was living I was a social outcast. All the way back in kindergarden is what actually began to cause it. No one talked to me. Just no one did. I was completely ignored always and everyone ignored me. Enough so that I used to think I was an alien and thats why no on would come near me. I used to lay in my bed and hope the mothership would come back for me. I never really found out why I was so brutally ignored. I just was. And thats how it was.

So I don't have the basic social skills. So I never made friends really. I've never hung out with Kitty or Sarah outside of school. I have a few guy friends but none are really close. They just come and go. So I don't know the basic things people think everyone was born with. Like flirting, basic communication, how to properly to my make up or even buy and wear clothes. That why I'm such a social outcast.

See its not really my fault I'm this way. And I'm not to blame for suicide. Anyone who goes through so much neglect would have tried too. When it brings you so much regret to continue breathing because you know your just a burden on other people's lives...

Love now and forever,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment