Friday, August 21, 2009

Kitchen

I'm no longer allowed to go into the kitchen unsupervised any longer. Funny story actually. I took a knife and dragged it down my leg v.v 7.5 inches long. About an inch deep at the deepest part. A little less then an inch of course. I was limping today at school. Many people would be whineing that it hurts. I see it as I'm recovering a little more. Enough to limp after getting hurt. For many of you who actually know me you'll probably yell at me later for not telling you =3 Sorry? I only told Randy anyways. I saw no reason to tell anyone else. But yah x3. I don;t really want to discuss why I did this. Because its very personal. Basically we'll just say I was depressed enough to do it, kay?

So my friend, to be called Aaron (best I could think of), thinks I have depression issues... Do I? I don't think I do. Actually I probably do. x3 But it makes me special, right?

Not really.

So I miss Tommy. If you don't remember who Tommy is you should probably scroll down. We haven't talked since August 8th. No I'm not one of those creep who counts the days. I just remember it cause he called me cause he knew he wouldn't be able to on my birthday. So yah. And it was the day after my first day of high school.

"And know that I don't hate you, and know that I don't want to fight you, and know I'll always love you. But right now I just don't..."

I dunno. I really like that song by Relient K. Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet. I also like Lollipop by Framing Hanley. And for you who automatically assume I'm talking about that... I think its Lil Waynes(?) version... I'm not. This is a much louder version <3 Of course I also absolutely adore Dave Days' version. Thats one of my goals in life (you know what I mean) by the way. To give DaveDays' a hug =3.

Cause I'm a nub like that!

Love for now and always,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment