Friday, August 7, 2009

First Day of High School

So my first day of school was...well...pretty bad actually. I got alot of funny looks when I first walked in. And a teacher mistakenly said "Are you sure you belong here" when I showed up on campus. Funny cause I was in the school uniform. I got to a private baptist christian school. I think the vice princapal was makeing a statement when she accepted me. Or doing god a favor. The "teacher's aid" hates me, I know it. She yelled at me multiple times. I do mean yell as in raise her voice. She glared at me too...alot...

My major complaint about the school. When I was alive I didn't regenerate heat at the normal rate as everyone else. Its an actual disorder. So now that I'm un dead I like to try to be like I was when I was living. Maybe it will help me feel more alive. So I wore the hoodie that I bought from my school's store which is the only hoodie you are promited to wear. But I was told to take it off today Monday it will be a dress code vialation...Really?

So I decided its time to talk to my best friend... She died in...Lets call it a mis adventure? Her name is Kitty. Shes undead obviously. We were friends before she died and before I died. She accepted me when I retured and I except her. She is a "fast" zombie like me. We both have no pauses and rarely any when we talk and we can walk like normal people. She might be comeing over sometime and I will upload a few pictures of her.

Love now and forever,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment