Thursday, August 6, 2009

Love?

Yes I am doing an entry on love. Only because a think my friend said really made me think...


antterrellpegues:
okay love is not about ..i like u ..will ju go out with me..nuthin like ..its not like getin the prettyest person..love is findin some 1 ..thats totaly out of ur lead different thenn ..if u and that person spark something..and he or she understand u..and u get dioferent feelin for that person every time yall speak..love is ..everytime u and that person talk ..he or she always say sometyhing to make u happi..evenin when that person is bein a jerk..u still wanna talk to him or her..
antterrellpegues:
thats love
Bekkeh:
Doesn't make seanse


Love has been a very iffy subject for me. When I was alive I only ever had two real boyfriends. And I've only been kissed once. I got kissed after I died by my dear Ben-Ben. I actually have a picture of it.

He did edit it though. My hair was a lighter red. And my skin is a grayer paler form of that. But I really like the picture. Hes the only guy in the world I think would ever willingly kiss a dead girl. I was so happy to be kissed I think I was floating.

Unfortunately Ben-Ben and I were never together and I would rather not post the two guys names I did date before I was dead because they just might read this.

So on the subject of love. And the defination my dear friend gave me from his point of veiw. I actually have someone who makes me feel like that. But many things would complicate us ever being together.

1) I'm differently biotic and hes is a traditional biotic.

2) I am going on 14 and he is going on 18.

3) He just happens to have a girlfriend who is the amount of perfect I wish I could amount to.

On the brighter side of things I have learned to live with it. Again with that word. Dead with it doesn't sound so right though. Should I just keep saying "life" and "live" even though I'm dead? What do you think? Also, what is your definition on "love" and do you have it in you life?

On another side of this topic I have a best friend. We are really close, but when we see each other in public we just pretend we never talk. Hes popular and I'm dead. I hate that its like that but it is. I can't change it. But I can't help it, when we're together and no one is around. I'm happy. I feel like everything is perfect. Like I'm alive and nothing ever happened. I find it funny though. When we have something on our mind. We like to toss the frisbe while we talk. If you've ever read Generation Dead you will get why I'm such a Pheobe x Adam fan now. Only my Adam still ignores me and I'm not a beautiful living Pheobe. I'm a dead girl.

On a happy note I have totally mastered drinking. Most diferently biotics can't drink or eat. That need leaves them when they die. But I can drink... Though I wonder where it goes. I only drink when I'm trying to piss a living person off or just want to do it. It makes me feel acomplished. And I swear I can feel the liquid run down my throat. Its so cool!

Anyways now that I've taken time out of your life.

Love now and forever,

~Bekki.

By the way because I know hes gonna read this. I apologize for my friends aweful gramar. I hope you can read it... Its not his fault he can't type. Please forgive him... I mean I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment