Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hair

I hate my hair. I think its growing even slower since I died. I really need to dye it. My mom wants me to wait. But I don't want to. Its this orange pink blonde thing. And I have dirty blonde roots growing in. It looks so retarded. But my mom thinks if I dye it again my hair might fall out. She said I should save up for a wig so I don't have to dye my hair everytime I get bored. But I don't like wigs. They're way to expensive and the only one I've ever seen that I like I can't find anymore.

I like scene hair. But not wild scene hair. More of a layered puffy look. Not the extreme. I wish I could find I site with decent chep wigs. I like sinthetic hair better then human hair. Human hair makes me feel icky. Thats why my extensions are sinthetic.

If you know a wig send me a link to it for sure.

Love now and always,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment