Thursday, August 6, 2009

Introduction

Hello my name is Bekki. I am 3 days away from being 14. I died nearly a year ago. Yes died as in I was dead and now im UNdead. Like zombie *grrr*, differently biotic, living impaired, dead head, corpsicle, whatever.


I have an older brother and sister and a little sister. Johnathan, Keagan, and Michii. Johnathan rarely speaks to me, my little sisters grandmother won't let her come near me. But my big sister Keagan still love and cares for me. My parents threw me out when I came back to life because of how I died. Which I will tell you later ^^.


This is me after my big sister (who I will show you later) bleached my hair, put my extensions on me, put tonz of make up on me to give me color, and dressed me in her clothes. I couldn't believe it was me when she showed me it. Of course though my friend Ben-Ben did edit alot for the color in my skin cause Im sooo pale.

This is my sister Keagan, she is absolutely stunning. Be jealous! =P



I actually don't have any pictures that I am comfertable shareing over the internet of my big brother Johnathan or my little sister Michii so you will have to go on wondering
I'll post my zombie meme thing I got from this wonderful site here.

Traditionally of differently biotics alike should join that site. It is amazeing in every way imaginable. And I told you to. =P

On the note of that site you should also go read Tommy's blog if you don't already. Click here.

By the way if either of those sites don't work I would love it if you did me a favor and mention that when you comment. Cause you know your going to.

Well if I don't get side tracked there should be a new entry here every day or every other day. Depends on how busy I am after school starts tomorrow.

I will do an entry on how my school handles a differently biotic girl though. ^^

For now and always love,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment