Thursday, August 6, 2009

Zombi Meme

My Zombie Meme ^^ Told you I'd post it.


1. How did you die? Over dose in the shower

2. How long have you been gone? Almost a year... Died the day after my thirtenth birthday

3. Death age/true age? 13/13 Turning 14 August 9th

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Nothing

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Everything. I love my eyes, I love my hair. My skin looks the same though

6. How did your family react to you coming back? Not so good, yah know

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? I bit my thumb hard enough to peirce the skin without knowing it until some girl on the buss across from me screamed... Not allowed to ride the buss anymore...

8. Visible signs of zombiism? My hair is lighter, but my skin looks the same though. My eyes are beautiful though. They're white but with a little blue and gray

9. Goals/ambition? To find the love I never had when I was alive

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." I would have died the exact same way...

So there ^^

Read the original here. ***click***

If you are another differently biotic girl or boy you should fill it out to if you already haven't. And send me a link so I can read it ^^.

Love forever,
~Bekki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment